What if the Expenses app is switched on/off?
'Expenses' belongs to the pool of apps that can be added or removed from your Everhour interface by any team admin. They are managed on the Applications page.
Toggle the status bar to enable / disable the app. Click the ⚙ icon to manage your expenses categories.
By switching the app off, you do not delete any of its data, you just hide it. All historical information will be stored on our servers, you can get the access to it back anytime by turning the app on.
What happens after you switch off 'Expenses':
- 'Expenses' page will be hidden;
- No one in the team can record expenses;
- 'Expenses' widget disappears from 'Home', 'Member Summary', 'Project summary' and 'Client summary' pages;
- You can no longer account for expenses in budgets;
- You cannot include expenses into invoices.