What if the Time Off app is switched on/off?
'Time off' belongs to the pool of apps that can be added or removed from your Everhour interface by any team admin. They are managed on the Applications page.
Toggle the status bar to enable/ disable the app. Click the ⚙ icon to manage your time off types and let supervisors manage time off.
By switching the app off, you do not delete any of its data, you just hide it. All historical information will be stored on our servers, you can get the access to it back anytime by turning the app back on.
What happens after you switch off 'Time Off':
- Admins and supervisors won't be able to create time off events for any members from the 'Team' and 'Schedule' pages;
- The 'Time Off' widget disappears from the Home page;
- Previous time off events are hidden from members' timesheets;
- 'Time Off' column disappears from the 'Team hours' report.
- The Slack notifications will come without the details on the time off events;