Using a desktop app for screenshots
- Pause - Stop taking screenshots. Pause it every time you switch from work to leisure activity.
- Start - becomes active after you hit Pause, pressing on this button activates our app to take screenshots.
- Sign Out - withdraw your api key to let you re-login.
- Help - leads you to our support portal support.everhour.com.
- Check for updates - you will see "Current version is up-to-date" or "Found new updates". When you see the latter message, click to download and then install.
- Quit - turns off our app with the status it had been (active/paused) which remains when you re-activate. No screenshots are taken when you quit the app.