My Integrations page
What type of information is located here
This page is very important for teams who track time in external project management tools, using Everhour as an add-on. The integrations page shows what is the status or a connected tool and allows to make a manual resync, deactivate the existing connection and add a new integration. This page also notifies you about a version status of our browser extension.
Checking the Evehour browser extension
Everhour integration depends a lot on our browser extension. We show a timer and totals of reported time, budgets and billing status of projects by its means. This is why it is important to have it installed and be updated.
Integrations page shows you if this is true. When one of the conditions is missing, this is how to check, read on to learn how to update Everhour extension for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- In the address bar, type chrome://extensions. Alternatively, you may go to Settings > Extensions.
- At the top of the extensions page, switch into the Developer mode. You can see it on the right at the top of the screen.
- Click Update on the left at the top of your screen.
- Chrome manually updates all of your extensions to the latest version available. Your PM tool page will be refreshed to capture the change.
- Open Safari on your computer.
- Go to Preferences > Extensions.
- Uninstall Everhour extension.
- Paste this link into your URL field. You will open our page in Safari gallery where you can download its latest version.
- Install Everhour and restart Safari.
- Log in to your Everhour account to authorize in our extension.
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Go to Settings > Add-ons > Extensions and delete the current Everhour extension version that you have.
- Open this link and install the latest version on Firefox from our website.
- Log in to your Everhour account to authorize in our extension. Your PM tool page will be refreshed to capture the change.
Add and disable Integration
Everhour allows tracking time into different time tracking tools simultaneously. If you have an account in Trello and Asana, you can track time in both. To achieve that, click on the button called Add Integration in the upper right-hand corner, authorize your project management tool and start tracking time. To stop tracking time, click on the disable button right to the integration name.
You should be aware that these two actions work for you personally. If your team wants to track time in a new tool, all users should open their Integrations page and connect. An exception are accounting tools like Xero, FreshBooks, and QuickBooks Online and a communication tool Slack. It is enough for one admin to connect an account and other admins can see them too.
Disconnection does not make any effect on the work of other team members with your integrated tool.
The sync with your connected external tools happens automatically, however, sometimes you need to make an update yourself to see it faster. You can do it on Integrations.
The sync here triggers changes on a high-level: capture the change of a project name, adds a timer to newly created projects, puts archived and deleted projects from integrated tools into our archive, imports new clients or delete clients/invoices wiped off before from your integrated accounting tool.