How to update Everhour extension version
Everhour uses browser extensions to let you track time directly into your PM tools, like Asana, Trello, Basecamp, and others. In order to guarantee the stable work of Everhour, you should check out that you have the latest version of our browser extension.
You can verify it by going to your 'Integrations' page.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- In the address bar, type chrome://extensions or go to Settings > Extensions.
- At the top of the extensions page, switch into the 'Developer mode'.
- Click 'Update' on the left at the top of your screen.
- Chrome will update all of your extensions to the latest version available.
Google Chrome currently does a manual verification which could take up to a week or even longer. You may want to download our dev version directly in order to get the latest version ASAP.
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Go to Settings > Add-ons > Extensions and delete the current Everhour add-on version.
- Click this link and install the latest version of Everhour add-on from our website.
- Log in to your Everhour account to authorize the extension automatically or enter 'API Key'.
- Open Safari on your computer.
- Go to "Safari Extensions" and open the App store.
- Open your account with the installed apps.
- Find Everhour and click on "Update".