How to install Everhour browser extensions on Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge now supports an option to install Everhour extension from the Chrome Web Store. But you need to enable the feature before you can install the extension.
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Go to Everhour extension page in Chrome Web Store
- If you see the below message, click "Allow extensions from other stores"
- Click "Add to Chrome" button
- If you don't see the prompt, please click the "..." button in the top-right and select the "Extensions" option.
- Turn on the "Allow extensions from other stores" toggle switch.