This article tells about:
- The main feature of Everhour reports;
- What a report consists of;
- How to filter and change information;
- How to export reports;
- FAQs about reports.
What is a report in Everhour
Report columns and layout
On the left side of the report draft, you can see different filters allowing to narrow down the data you want to see. The first filter is layout where you create a combination for your reports. Period, Projects and Members allow you to specify a certain date range for a report and show the particular project and member time in a report.
Share and Export a report
What else you should know
- To show tasks with estimates but with no reported time, you should select the period as Everything;
- Our reports show the results with time only. Eg, if you have a task and there is no reported time, the title of this task will never appear in any report you build;
- A report with the same structure and period can display different data for different user roles. Admins could see all data in reports and use all columns. Supervisors and members can only see time from a project where they have access;
- If a project with time was archived, team members could see its time in a report. If a project from an external system with time was deleted, only admins can see the time from it in a report. Projects, created in Everhour, are permanently deleted with its all-time from all users;
- We don’t filter a report to show only billable/non-billable time (for now);
- There is a library with some templates that you can copy and use in your work. You can see this library on the left side of the Reports page.