Enable Google Workspace single sign-on integration (SSO)
Everhour provide an easy-to-use integration with Google to support SSO for you or everyone in your team.
- SSO using Google is available on our Team Plan
- Team owner or admin will need to first enable SSO
- Google Admin account
Go to Admin Console > Apps > Web & mobile apps and click Add app > Add custom SAML app option.
Fill the App name field, i.e
Everhour and click on Continue button.
- Copy the SSO URL.
- Copy the Certificate.
- In a separate browser tab or window, sign in to Everhour and enter the information you copied into the appropriate SSO configuration page, then return to the Admin console.
- Click Continue button.
Configure Service provider details as follows:
- ACS URL: Copy and paste Consumer URL from Everhour, i.e:
- Entity D: Copy and paste Entity ID / Metadata from Everhour, i.e:
- Start URL: leave empty.
- Signed response: must be checked.
- Name ID format:
- Name ID:
Basic Information > Primary Email
Skip Attribute mapping setup and click Finish button.
Once setup is completed, you must allow app access for a group or organization unit. Expand User access block.
Set Services status to
ON for everyone and click SAVE button.
- Return to app dashboard.
- Click TEST SAML LOGIN link to check newly created SAML application.
- After that you must be successfully logged in.