Everhour roles and permissions
There are 5 user roles in Everhour:
Owner: initially, owners are those who register an Everhour account. Owners can:
- access the Billing page;
- manage the subscription;
- access the payment receipts;
- delete an account.
- Team ownership can be transferred to any other admin on a team.
- Admin: full access (except exclusive privileges of the team owner). Admins can see projects and tasks of all users, regardless of whether they are assigned to the project or not. This is due to the fact that any admin should see the same totals in reports and be able to configure project billing and budgeting.
- Member: ordinary employee. Members can report time into projects and tasks they are assigned to. They can see other team members and their contribution to common projects. Members do not have access to money-related information.
- Supervisor: intermediate role between admin and member. Supervisors can see, add or edit the time for other users, but only in common projects. Supervisors do not see a member until they have an intersection on projects. Like members, supervisors do not have access to money-related information.
- Limited Member: can add, edit and see only personal time and expenses.
|1||Buy or cancel subscription, download receipts, transfer ownership||
|2||Delete Everhour account and data|
|3||Manage users: invite, deactivate, change roles|
|4||Change team settings|
|5|| Turn on/off apps for the entire team ('Invoices', 'Schedule' etc.)
|6||Connect with accounting apps such as QuickBooks or Xero|
|1||Manage projects billing, mark tasks as 'non-billable'|
|2||Manage rates and costs of all members|
|3|| Manage project and client budgets
(admin can make budget visible to everyone for specific projects)
|4||Receive notifications about reaching budget thresholds|
|5|| Manage expenses of all members
(only admin can see all expenses and make them 'billable' for invoicing)
|6||Add own expenses|
|7||Issue invoices for time and expenses|
|1|| Edit project hours and clock-ins on behalf of other members
(supervisor can see members with common projects)
|3||See time and estimates of other members (common projects)|
|4||See running timers, stop someone's timer|
|5|| Approve time of other members
|6||Edit locked time (approved, invoiced etc.)|
|7|| Record time off
(everyone can request and see their time off, admins can let supervisors create time off)
|8||Set weekly limits, capacity|
|1||Create, archive, delete projects|
|2|| Manage tasks
(admin can allow everyone to manage tasks in a specific project)