In case you face any kind of issue with the Trello power-up, such as error messages or buttons not showing as they should, try the following steps:
1. Check if reloading Trello works
- Start by refreshing Trello to see if this solves the issue (Ctrl+Shift+R, or Ctrl+F5).
2. Check in other browsers
- Try to access the Trello board on a different browser to see if the power-up is loading correctly (might be browser-related issue).
- Try with and without the incognito mode.
3. Clear cache
- Try to clear your browser cache.
4. Disable and enable the power-up
- Remove the power-up from the board, and then add the power-up again, this should reset the overall settings. Don't worry, it will not result in any data loss.
5. Check cookie settings of your browser
- Enable cookies exception for Trello.com and Everhour.com on your browser’s settings.
6. If none of these steps work:
Please reach out to us via email. To troubleshoot your issue we will need an overview of the errors that are generated in your browser, please take the following steps:
- Open the development console in your browser (CTRL-SHIFT-I in Chrome)
- Refresh Trello (Ctrl+Shift+R, or Ctrl+F5)
- Check for errors (in red) in the Console tab, make a screenshot of these errors, as in the recording below
- Contact us at email@example.com