Use the schedule page to create shifts of your staff with ease as well as monitor when they are working and when they have time off.
Schedule at a glance
The main page displays a calendar grid with a weekly view (zoom option is coming soon).
- Employees are located on the left side, separated by groups. Groups are handy to unite your staff by occupation or tasks they perform.
- Their schedule is located in the middle. The total number of shift hours with unpaid breaks is calculated on the left, next to a user name. When you hover on the number, you can see the weekly capacity hours and compare with planned time.
- It is possible to leave day notes.
- The top bar allows you to navigate through weeks on your calendar and return to today, add a group of your employees and filter by these groups or individual employees.
- Copy week with schedules.
- Add shift, time off, employee, group, position on the left.
- Switch between workplaces.
Please note that you can add a new user even without inviting it!
You can create a shift by hovering on the day cell and then clicking on the “+” badge. Alternatively, you can click on the 3-dot symbol on the right and then create shift, time off or paste a copied shift from another day.
There is another option located on the right side at the top: “Create” button. When you open a modal window, there are options:
- To assign a staff member to it;
- To mark the shift as open and then choose a group for an assignment;
- Choose a day and duration of work hours;
- Add position of a staff member;
- Indicate the time of unpaid breaks. These break time will be calculated with total shift time next to a member name.
- Leave some notes to provide context.