Everhour uses browser extensions to let you track time directly into your PM tools, like Asana, Trello, Basecamp, and others. It displays our timer, lets setting project budgets and task estimates, edit time.
In order to guarantee the stable work of Everhour, you should keep an eye that you have the latest version of our browser extension.
You can verify it by going to your Account > Integrations. Read on to learn how to update Everhour extension for Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- In the address bar, type chrome://extensions. Alternatively, you may go to Settings > Extensions.
- At the top of the extensions page, switch into the Developer mode. You can see it on the right at the top of the screen.
- Click Update on the left at the top of your screen.
- Chrome manually updates all of your extensions to the latest version available. Your PM tool page will be refreshed to capture the change.
- Open Safari on your computer.
- Go to Preferences > Extensions.
- Uninstall Everhour extension.
- Paste this link into your URL field. You will open our page in Safari gallery where you can download its latest version.
- Install Everhour and restart Safari.
- Log in to your Everhour account to authorize in our extension.
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Go to Settings > Add-ons > Extensions and delete the current Everhour extension version that you have.
- Open this link and install the latest version on Firefox from our website.
- Log in to your Everhour account to authorize in our extension. Your PM tool page will be refreshed to capture the change.