Create a time off (admins)
Everhour admins and supervisors (if allowed) can record time offs for themselves and other team members.
How to record a Time off
You can record a time off from multiple places across the app: 'Home', 'Time Off' or 'Schedule' page. Regardless of where the button was clicked, you'll see the following window:
- Time Off. Choose one of available types (categories);
- Assignee. Choose a person, multiple users or everyone (if assigning a holiday);
- Period / Duration. The number of days the time off lasts. You can further choose whether it's a full day event, 3/4, 1/2 or 1/4 of the day. Additionally, you can indicate to count the non-working days or not;
- Time will be calculated based on a user weekly capacity that you set on the 'Members' page. If the employee's capacity is 40 hours (full-time employee), 1/2 of the day is 4 hours. If 20 hours (par-time employee), then 2 hours.
- Notes. You can leave extra notes.