Start time tracking with Everhour
Once you assemble your team and connect the necessary integrations, you can start tracking your activity with Everhour.
- Track time via your Everhour account
- Track time inside your project management tool
- Track time via the Everhour browser extension
- Clock-in & Clock-out
Track time via Everhour account
- Find any project (both internal Everhour projects and projects from the connected integrations);
- Choose the necessary task from the selected project;
- Start a timer on the task or enter hours manually for the past. Move a slider to report a period of work.
Track time inside your project management tool
- Select a task and start the timer;
- Add hours manually for today and past dates;
- Edit previously entered hours;
- View the Timesheet with daily and weekly time totals and hours per task.
Track time via Everhour extension window
- Click on the green timer icon in your browser toolbar;
- Start the timer on one of the recent tasks;
- Add hours manually in any entry mode (hours, interval) or edit time;
- Search tasks that are not on the list using the search tool on the right.
Clock-in & Clock-out
Use the 'Clock in' button to mark the start of your working day and 'Clock out' to finish it. Clocking in and out multiple times adds break periods to your working day.
If you start your timer, the system automatically clocks you in. If you clock out with the timer running, the system stops the timer.
You can view your attendance data on the Timecard tab on the Time page. Admins see the team’s attendance on the Team page. The lines on the graph can show when a person clocked in, clocked out for breaks, and ended the work.