Making reports with Custom fields
You can see custom fields in our reports as columns if you use the following integrations: Asana, Trello, Jira, ClickUp, Teamwork, Bitbucket, Insightly.
There are some things you should know about when you use custom fields and want a report with them.
- When you rename a custom field, we sync the change and create a new column. As a result, you need to update your report and add this new column. To see the time before a change, you have to add an old column.
- We do not show a custom field as a column if there is no time reported into a task with this field. When you add at least one minute, a new column will be created.
- In case if you update your time, move it to a task with another custom field, you should follow the same steps as when you need to make a task resync.
- Not all custom field types could appear in our reports, please contact our support at email@example.com if you don't find the field you are looking for.
- The custom fields of the main task will not show up next to the subtasks in your report, those fields will remain blank as we are not able to see this kind of relation.