Member, Project and Client Summary
It's the page that a member sees when opens up the Home tab, admins access it after clicking on a member name in the timesheet, or on the other pages where a name is clickable.
A Member Summary for admins has 4 tabs: Summary, Timesheet, Timecard, Timelog.
1) Within the summary tab any admin can set a user rate, cost, capacity as well as see the overall time, billable time, amount, cost and balance for the period selected on the left.
Below we show four basic charts with the data compilation:
- The time spent by project;
- Top 5 tasks for the selected period;
- Member expenses pie chart;
- Monthly (weekly) summary with the proportion of billable and non-billable time spent.
2) On the Timesheet tab, Everhour shows weeks with tasks where time was tracked. It is possible to add and edit this time, approve a week and see which tasks are billable.
3) Timecard shows the start of a user day that happens when a clock in feature is enabled. It also displays breaks and the last break of a day is considered to be the end of work. The last column shows the total of hours worked per day and week and there is an option to hide weekends slots the bottom.
4) Timelog mirrors the member Time page with all time tracked where it could be easily edited and checked how time was reported into a task: with a timer or manually, from when to when, etc.
Members see the timesheet with totals per day and week for the selected period, time by project, top tasks, and monthly summary. Clicking on the title of a project in the active list of the projects page you can mainly see five types of short summary tabs.
Projects and clients summaries
When clicking on a certain Project from the Projects section, as well as on a Client acting from the Clients page, you can see several quick dashboards with the compiled data by project or client.
- A quick summary of the time spent on the project. This diagram can be built up for a week or a month period. The metric is available in an hour or monetary terms;
- Budget usage summary. This table shows the budget breakdown according to the data you got tracked;
- Team's time tracked for the project. This is the timesheet that shows the work of your team tracked over the last 2 week period;
Ensure your team’s doing enough billable work. This is the timesheet that shows an amount of billable and non-billable time worked by your team. This graph helps you to understand the amount of billable and non-billable, cost or profit for the custom period you choose;
Understand your project-related expenses. In case you get some extra expenses for your activity, you can see them summed up by category, member or month, in the form of a chart for the selected period of time.