Real-time progress is a visually informative way to check which task your member is currently working on. Here admins and supervisors may gauge and evaluate the progress of an employee not distracting them from the work process. They see who’s tracking time now, who was active a while ago, and who hasn’t run timer yet. Admins see everybody’s time, whereas supervisors see the time only for the projects they have access to. They can stop the running timer of other members and leave an explanation if required.
It's the page that a member sees when opens up the Home tab, admins access it after clicking on a member name in the timesheet, or on the other pages where a name is clickable.
A Member Summary for admins has two tabs: Summary and Timesheet.
1) Within the summary tab any admin can set a user rate, cost, capacity as well as see the overall time, billable time, amount, cost and balance for the period selected on the left.
Below we show four basic charts with the data compilation:
- The time spent by project;
- Top 5 tasks for the selected period;
- Member expenses pie chart;
- Monthly (weekly) summary with the proportion of billable and non-billable time spent;
2) On the Timesheet tab, Everhour shows up to 10 weeks with tasks where time was tracked. It is possible to add and edit this time, approve a week and see which tasks are billable
Members see the timesheet with totals per day and week for the selected period, time by project, top tasks, and monthly summary. Clicking on the title of a project in the active list of the projects page you can mainly see five types of short summary tabs.
Projects and clients summaries
When clicking on a certain Project from the Projects section, as well as on a Client acting from the Clients page, you can see several quick dashboards with the compiled data by project or client.
- A quick summary of the time spent on the project. This diagram can be built up for a week or a month period. The metric is available in an hour or monetary terms;
- Budget usage summary. This table shows the budget breakdown according to the data you got tracked;
- Team's time tracked for the project. This is the timesheet that shows the work of your team tracked over the last 2 week period;
Ensure your team’s doing enough billable work. This is the timesheet that shows an amount of billable and non-billable time worked by your team. This graph helps you to understand the amount of billable and non-billable, cost or profit for the custom period you choose;
Understand your project-related expenses. In case you get some extra expenses for your activity, you can see them summed up by category, member or month, in the form of a chart for the selected period of time.